Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Closed Thesis Statements

A closed thesis statement is a sentence or sentences that directly state what the topics in you paper are going to be. This type of this statement is helpful for students who aren't quite comfortable with thesis statements yet and even those who are!

Example:
  • Vanilla Ice Cream is the best kind of ice cream because it's you can add as many toppings as you want, it is a classic, and it tastes good.
* The underlined, grouped word show exactly what my paper with discuss. My first body paragraph  will be about adding toppings, my second bid paragraph will be about why/ how it is a classic, and my third bod paragraph will be about how it tastes good.

18 comments:

  1. You should really proofread your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Left Nut????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whom'st is this entity titled "BOFA"?

    ReplyDelete