Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Second Quarter Reflection

*Many times in AP Lang, you will be required to reflect on the work you have done or the concepts you have learned. The following is my personal Second Quarter Reflection on the American Experience.



"The American Experience is an occurrence like no other." This statement was my belief earlier this year on the topic of the American Experience. Through investigation of this phrase and the meanings behind it, I have been able to build on my first quarter beliefs. By reading texts in the Bedford Reader (a.k.a your best friend) I was better able to actually define in my own words, the American Experience. So, as of right think second, my thoughts still remain the same on the subject but I have narrowed it down. The American Experience is an Experience of protests.






*An editorial on my view of the American Experience is soon to follow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment